Optimise Potential workshops cover a broad range of practical issues and skills aimed at helping professional health workers that are both ethically driven and want to be commercially successful. Whether you’re a student, new business owner or a private practitioner looking for information on how to grow your career, we can assist you realise your potential as well as help you make a valuable contribution to society in your capacity as a mental health care professional.
Optimise Potential Workshops are suitable for:
- Those looking for registration as Clinical/Counselling Supervisors
- Mental Health practitioners in private practice
- Non-Government Organisations (NGOs) who deliver welfare and counselling services
- Qualified individuals looking to advance experience
- Students undertaking courses in counselling, hypnotherapy, social work, psychology, massage, naturopathy or alternative medicine